IP should be important to all businesses.
For example, every business has a name, and names are intellectual property assets in need of protection.
Used wisely, IP advice and protection can:
- Increase the value of your business
- Grow profit margins
- Create income streams
- Attract finance
- Protect market share
- Prevent competitors from copying your ideas
- Reduce future risks and liability (including personal liability of directors)
- Identify lucrative areas for expansion
- Protect the effort you have put into your business
- Give you a legal monopoly
If you are a growing business, you cannot afford to ignore IP.
We provide specialist expert advice to maximise your rights.